In your email, include the following Information:
- Do you have prices in mind for your items?
- Approximate age of the items.
- Do you have a timeline that you need the items removed from your home?
- Do you have a way to transport the items to our store or do you need a referral for a mover to quote you a pick up price.
If we feel the item is marketable, we will then arrange a time for your to drop off your merchandise. If you need to have a pick up ,we can assist you in arranging to have your items picked up (pick-up charge will apply). Please let us know this in your email. The pick-up charge is paid directly to the movers at time of pick-up.
- Your furniture must be clean when being consigned.
- We work together to set your price! Our staff will guide you to establish a sales price but it is important to have an idea or a range for a fair market retail price. Pricing should be based on merchandise condition, demand and fair market value.
- You, the consignor, will receive fifty percent (50%) of the selling price.
- All items accepted by Consign-it Furniture LLC are consigned for a 90-day period. All prices are reduced by 10% at each 30-day interval.
- At the end of the contract, any items that have not sold can be reduced and the contract can be renewed. If you do not wish to reduce or renew, you have the option of either picking up the items within 7 days or donate the items to a charity. Unclaimed items at the end of the 7 day period will become property of Consign-it Furniture LLC.
- Consign-it Furniture LLC reserves the right to fluctuate the selling price by 10% at any point. Items left in the store for more than 90 days, will be reduced at a rate of 50% every 30 days.
- When your items sell, a check will be mailed to you on the 10th of each month for the previous month’s sales.
- There is a check charge of $3.50 to process each check; this covers the cost of the checks and postage.
- A buyers/item fee of a maximum of 10% is added to the agreed upon price of your item. The buyers/item fee portion of the sale is paid directly to Consign-it Furniture, LLC to cover miscellaneous costs like tags, bags and credit card fee's.
- Checks under $20.00 will not be mailed and will be available for pick up during regular store hours